For Adoption beautiful little girl Betsy, A 10-month-old Bichon Frise Betsy is a very special little dog Betsy likes lots of cuddles and one to one, and her foster family say she has come on leaps and bounds since living with them. Betsy loves meeting people children and dogs and is very friendly and of course loves her treats and food.
Betsy would love a home where she can be around people and can live with other dogs NO CATS as Betsy is not cat tested. Betsy can live with children 8 years and over this is due to our policy and procedures.
Betsy will need ongoing training and would benefit from some training classes. Betsy is a good girl at the vets travels well in the car and loves to go on walks her favourite place is in the countryside.
· In person home check and home check fee applies for all applications
· Compulsory adoption donation fee applies
.· 5 weeks free insurance
· FULL RBU
· Enclosed & completely secure garden with minimum 5ft fence
· We will consider applicants who work full time but will need evidence of what provision is in place for the dog to be cared for
- Betsy cannot be rehomed with cats.
- Betsy cannot be rehomed with children under 8 years old this is due to our policy and procedures.
Betsy is currently in foster in Winchester.
While we may not have many cats and kittens available for rehoming right now, we have 40 adorable felines getting ready for their forever homes.
If you're considering giving a cat or kitten a loving home, you can apply in advance.
Be the first in line to welcome these fur babies into your family!
Apply now, and we'll notify you when they're ready for adoption